JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Student and Educator Discount Program account locked

(Topic created: 02-22-2019 07:49 AM)
userpW6672YneA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Has anyone went the the apparant impossible task of reset your student discount login after too many attempts to log in?  Even after attempting to reset the password, I still get the message "Account locked.  Exceeded limit for incorrect passwords.

I have talked/texted several departments from Samsung, and they just send me to another department, etc.  Is it really that difficult to unlock an account?

Thanx.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userpW6672YneA wrote:

Has anyone went the the apparant impossible task of reset your student discount login after too many attempts to log in?  Even after attempting to reset the password, I still get the message "Account locked.  Exceeded limit for incorrect passwords.

I have talked/texted several departments from Samsung, and they just send me to another department, etc.  Is it really that difficult to unlock an account?

Thanx.

I have the student discount from myunidays and when i click samsung on their website  discount it directs me to official samsung order online and login from there

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungNik
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is it the Samsung Account that's locked out?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userpW6672YneA wrote:

Thanx.

I have the student discount from myunidays and when i click samsung on their website  discount it directs me to official samsung order online and login from there

View solution in context

0 Likes