Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userXPclX66Yj0
Constellation

Sumsung galaxy grand prime has shutdown while talking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I have a problem with my android phone it's always shutdown while talking around 15-30 min. I try to do anything but still can not fix the problem. Please kindly help and give me some solution in this case. Thanks in advance.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Red Giant

Re: Sumsung galaxy grand prime has shutdown while talking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for that information @userXPclX66Yj0. Unfortunately since your device is a foreign device, I'm afraid I'm limited to the support I can offer which includes seeing if your system is up to date. I would however recommend that you call 1 (800) 726-7864 for further assistance.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userXPclX66Yj0 I completely understand how frustrating this can be and I'd like to look into it with you. Could you send me a private message with your device's model number and Baseband version? I'd like to make sure that your device is running on the most up to date system available for it as the first step of our troubleshooting. 

userXPclX66Yj0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for that information @userXPclX66Yj0. Unfortunately since your device is a foreign device, I'm afraid I'm limited to the support I can offer which includes seeing if your system is up to date. I would however recommend that you call 1 (800) 726-7864 for further assistance.

View solution in original post