Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung_0sYWVrw
Astronaut

System UI update will not allow me to close apps one at a time

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just was chatting with Ren at Samsung, who was helpful, but could not fix the problem because it was a bug in the system.

Previously, I could shut down open apps one at a time in my J7 Galaxy. Now my only option is to click "Close all" and reopen any apps I want to keep using. Ren said they would consider it a product bug for the engineers to update.

Has anyone else had this problem? I used to get "System UI has stopped" like many of you but just ignored it, reopened the app, but this is even worse in my opinion.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung_0sYWVrw
Astronaut

Re: System UI update will not allow me to close apps one at a time

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just searched Google and found that a Galaxy S9 user with the same problem was told to swipe up on each app. It worked for me. Maybe Samsung just needs to tell us how to do. Making tech easy for people: what a concept!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung_0sYWVrw
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just searched Google and found that a Galaxy S9 user with the same problem was told to swipe up on each app. It worked for me. Maybe Samsung just needs to tell us how to do. Making tech easy for people: what a concept!

View solution in original post

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If your problem has been solved, please press the three dots next to the solution and click "accept solution". This marks your problem as solved so everyone knows.