cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKTH3JqGqa9
Asteroid

Systems update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why does my Galaxy S6 phone keep getting "System Updates ready to install" everyday?

I'm now on my 4th day of system updates, is this a glitch or is Samsung updating the software everyday?

Sincerely,

Carl

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userKTH3JqGqa9
Asteroid

Re: Systems update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I will do that.

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, Carl, I really appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us about this.

Would you mind providing some information about your device so that we can look into why you might be seeing this update?

* Model Number

* Baseband Version

* Carrier

You can find this information in Settings > About Phone.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I hope you are doing well, @userKTH3JqGqa9, would you mind sending us some information about your device so that we can look into what might be causing this prompt?

if you need help with anything else, please let us know!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userKTH3JqGqa9
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model # SM-G920

Baseband Version- G920VVRS4DQJ1

Carrier - Verizon 

Thanks

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @userKTH3JqGqa9, it looks like your device is out of date. The current Baseband is G920VVRU4DRD2, I would recommend reaching out to your carrier to see the easiest way to get your phone fully up to date.

userKTH3JqGqa9
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I will do that.

Thank you

user38faKgSFSU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey I need update my phone 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys, We recommend using this article to manually update your systems.

You can find the troubleshooting steps located here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001149/

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.