Original topic:

T-Mobile September Patch, on the 2nd day?!

(Topic created: 09-25-2021 02:57 AM)
Options
Galaxy S Phones
WOAH!!! I was not expecting to ever receive the September security patch two days after I received the August security patch. I will admit that this was the first time seeing something like this especially since security patches usually take longer to receive depending on your phone. But anyway, I have the S10e and I'm extremely surprised that I've gotten the update earlier than usual, as I've gotten the August security patch just from the 23rd. I'm impressed by this

7 Replies
CosmicDebris
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Did the August patch mess anything up on your phone? I have an S10 and I'm scared to update. I almost want to wait and see if they release the September for me soon. I'm on Boost Mobile, it usually takes a while on this carrier though.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Everything seems to be working as of now
CosmicDebris
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
On mine too!
0 Likes
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The way security updates work, you can't just bypass the August update. You will have to take the update eventually
CosmicDebris
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I went for it and got Aug. and Sept.! I see what you mean also to get one, you get both!
Ace64
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My data doesn't work after update on my boost s10e
0 Likes
Robotfly
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It actually happens like that a lot when you're late on your other month's security patch you get it in the end of the month and then the other security patch you get in the beginning of the month Why I have no idea lol