Original topic:

T-mobile

(Topic created: 08-23-2021 12:43 PM)
Manders432
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My phone works horrible now. T-mobile is a shame you get the new Sim card and it's worthless. Have only had problems with my phone since. Battery drains says I used my data... I have unlimited. It's your phone they say. Well who's fault is it Samsung or T-mobile? Who can you trust nowadays?
16 Replies
user0tQJ0Sj83L
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
TMobile **bleep**
user0tQJ0Sj83L
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Is no good
Diddler101
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
T mobiles fault. I had them for a year, they suck
Mello65
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Same issues I had..they don't seem to want to help..thank goodness I bought the insurance and insisted on a replacement
0 Likes
Manders432
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Insurance? What do you mean?
userSMSBqSdIKm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Have had nothing but problems since we updated our Sim cards to T-MOBILE. Everyone I know that has changed their Sim cards are having the same issues. People I know who still have their Sprint sim cards have great service and no issues. I'm sick of T-MOBILE and will be switching soon.
Cajunbitch
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I want sprint back and T-mobile can go away. Sprint was great and trying to make phone calls and it tells me no service. Restart phone and it works. My phone bill has jumped up too.
0 Likes
DeanGilberry
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You may want to see about getting a replacement SiM card. Sounds like a defect.
Or perhaps your phone is not compatible with the GSM sim card that is currently installed and the phone is for CDMA network.
0 Likes
AliWright
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yep.same here.only thing that works w my phone is straight talk, they use att towers..update:my phones on Verizon, still with Straight Talk, but att was much better,I live in the mountains.
0 Likes