Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer

Tech Support

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Everyone!

My name is Yasin and I can help you fix software related issues on your phone by giving you tips on how to fix them.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Tech Support

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A weak charge can be anything from a bad charging cord to a dirty usb port in either the phone or plug in. I would try moving the cord first and seeing if that fixes ther issue.  If not,  inspect the usb c and a ports. Was your device in a puddle?  If so, dryng if the I port  might help.  NEVER use a blow dryer to dry the ports. It'll damage the device and it won't be covered under warranty. 

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have a link for users to PM you?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone is charging weak. How can I fix it

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A weak charge can be anything from a bad charging cord to a dirty usb port in either the phone or plug in. I would try moving the cord first and seeing if that fixes ther issue.  If not,  inspect the usb c and a ports. Was your device in a puddle?  If so, dryng if the I port  might help.  NEVER use a blow dryer to dry the ports. It'll damage the device and it won't be covered under warranty. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Explorer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there any dust or lint inside the USB charging port

Highlighted
Explorer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If not and it looks relatively clean then you might need a more powerful charger for better charge speed. If you don't mind Can you tell me your phone's name

Highlighted
Explorer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And if that doesn't work try looking for old apps you don't use as they take up storage and RAM which in turn uses your battery more.

Highlighted
Explorer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Jamess467

I don't have a link for that.

Do you know where I can find one?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey just wanted to let everyone know that the forum is here if you have any phone related issues. Although Galaxy_J3_2018 is offering help which is great. However, I have to state he's not an employee of Samsung. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cant receive my text message notifications on my note 10 plus. I'm using the Samsung messages app