Original topic:

Tempered glass screen protector for S10

(Topic created: 07-12-2021 07:50 AM)
userSqVgRs0I0S
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Has anyone found a tempered glass screen protector for the S10 that actually works with the fingerprint scanner?  I've tried a couple but no luck.

Thanks

0 Likes
12 Replies
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
ZAGG works good.
https://www.zagg.com/
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for sharing!  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Ron_74
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try Amazon
0 Likes
userSqVgRs0I0S
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yeah, I have tried a couple from there but the fingerprint scanner doesn't work. Going to try the zagg, more expensive but worth it if it works.
0 Likes
lennae
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I use Gadgetshieldz screen protector, which is affordable and of higher quality than Zagg!

Just my opinion because I use their screen protectors for my Samsung S20 and they are far superior to other brands. Have a shot

Samsung s20 screen protectors

0 Likes
Brainyackerz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You can use any of them although zagg is really good stuff. If you go into your display settings I'd turn on the screen sensitivity option. That option is there specifically for glass screen protectors and turns up the sensitivity to accommodate the extra glass so the sensor and touches work as normal as can be.
0 Likes
userSqVgRs0I0S
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Already tried that with two different ones, still doesn't work.
0 Likes
Brainyackerz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hmm, sounds like you might have a fingerprint reader issue maybe. I had the S10 with a protector and never had an issue with the reader, my s20 doesn't have issues there either. I'd also delete the registered prints you've got in there already and set it up again. You can use both thumbs for one profile so alternate them when you're setting it up and then register a second set of both thumbs again. I have the same two thumbs registered for 3 different profiles on my phone so it reads them better when I use it. I'll find a youtube video and post it so you can see what I'm talking about
0 Likes
userSqVgRs0I0S
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It works when I use a film but I don't like that as well. I can't set a new one with the current glass one because it doesn't even recognize it. I ordered the zagg. If that doesn't work then I'll pursue other avenues. Thanks
0 Likes