Original topic:

Text Features

(Topic created: 06-09-2021 08:43 PM)
userF03L43HEqy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It puzzles me that Apple products have the ability in the text messaging to like or love a message, and Samsung has yet to catch on with this feature 🤔😒

Come on Samsung, catch up....because I hate Apple phones and want to Stay with my beloved Samsung Galaxy phones!😊

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
AuntHoney
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I just got a new Samsung galaxy A32 6/8/21 so I have to figure it out first.
0 Likes
userF03L43HEqy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
If it's your 1st experience with Samsung, I think it's less complicated than Apple/iPhone products.
0 Likes
userF03L43HEqy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hope you enjoy your new Samsung 😊
0 Likes
AuntHoney
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have always had Samsung galaxy phones I just upgraded to this new Samsung galaxy 5G is all so I just got to get use to it now
userF03L43HEqy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Oh okay 👌🏾
0 Likes
AuntHoney
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you all
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes