JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Text Message Scheduling

(Topic created: 07-26-2018 03:51 AM)
busypupmom
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

There is no longer an option to schedule a text message to be sent in the Galaxy S9.  Why was this removed?  Please put it back in.

76 Replies
useraoS3R2UjuE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I hit the plus button hit the three dots and I got notification block and a couple other things but I don't have schedule anymore. 

0 Likes
busypupmom
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I just checked mine and it is there.  Make sure your app is updated.

0 Likes
Snote_4life
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks. I just bought note 9 and was wondering where it went. Samsung did make it bit difficult to find this one 🙂

0 Likes
Snote_4life
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
for those still struggling to see where it went.. The "+" sign on the left hand side on the text box where you type and once you click on it, select the last tab with "3 dots"
userPieBCy0nQV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
when in a text, click the plus sign to the right, then click the icon "schedule message".
0 Likes
userHCMCxCLDyQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have a L7 with no message scheduling. I also don't have the plus sign at the bottom of the screen. Tell me what you did. I am so spoiled with this action. I went from an S6 edge to the L7. Thank you.

0 Likes
userHCMCxCLDyQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Im the person with the Samsung L7 that recently sent a comment. WOW! Reading is FUNDAMENTAL!! Thank you for the HELP!! I was looking for the + sign on the wrong side.
It works. I can now use scheduler.
Thank you
0 Likes
user1F3LrIK8i1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you so much. I had a galaxy 6 and used that a lot.... wonder why that tell us you can't do that anymore? TY

0 Likes
BiggDaddy314
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Not able to schedule my text messages on my phn. I went to type a quick message,  clicked on the + sign, and then the 3 dots, and nothing happens. I just updated my phn to Pie last night but I did not have the option b4 either. Please help, please add it back or let me know what I need to do. 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Give these steps a try: 

1. Open the Samsung SMS app.
  2. Draft your text message.
  3. Tap the “+” button near the text field, or the three dots in the top right corner of the screen to open the calendar.
  4. Select the date and time.
  5. Tap “Send” to schedule.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.