Options
Galaxy S Phones
Beautiful....take my money Samsung 

14 Replies
TheRoops
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It's a render. I'd wait until the phone cases start advertising before making a judgement. You'd be shocked at how many design variants they make of the same phone.
CalderCay
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Nice !! Rumor to be released in Feb 2022 timeframe.

For me, however, now that manufacturers have extended the number of Android releases, I'll no doubt hang onto this 21 Ultra Unlocked 👍
Mayze
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I might actually go for this S. It's a note. They just rebranded.
TheFamilyMan
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Wish they'd make a FLAT screen for once, I'm really sick of the curved screen edges. They are temperamental. When you REALLY need it to work...they don't. It's so **bleep** frustrating when that happens.
0 Likes
TheFamilyMan
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
How many of you REALLY used the S-Pen??? C'mon Man...I mean REALLY USE IT! I've had a Note every year since it's inception and rarely I mean RARELY used the S-Pen. I bought the Note Series just to have the fastest processor, most memory and storage space. I can get ALL of that with the S2x Ultra Series for less money and not have a useless S-Pen.
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Is the design....I hardly use the S Pen at all...But....it was time for a nice change in the design of the S series...the only downside is the size of the battery.
The Note is not for everyone is for certain people.
TheFamilyMan
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Agreed...I LOVED/LOVE the design of the Galaxy Note Series. So much so I've always used the startup logo as the background on my Notes. Wish they'd make the startup logo available for download instead of having to constantly edit some .png/.jpg from another source. The only downside of the S21 Ultra 5G is that it doesn't have the same storage and memory variations as a Note although it DOES have the same battery offerings.
0 Likes
Mayze
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I use it to draw! That's the ONLY reason why I got a note! And it's good for actually taking notes! I use it often, but not all the time
Mayze
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Some artIMG_20211017_094758_588_17058.jpgIMG_20211018_080045_623_17125.jpgIMG_20211005_221645_422_remastered_16874.jpgIMG_20211014_101057_903_16849.jpg