JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

The shipping address you entered is invalid

(Topic created: 03-06-2020 02:42 PM)
userCtWm2EltxU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, hopefully i find someone who is having the same problem as me and know if there is a way to fix it. I'm trying to buy the galaxy s10 but every time i write my shipping address is says that "The shipping address you entered is invalid" I've tried so many times and with three diferent addresses and nothing. I even talked to tech support and nothing got fixed. I don't know if is because it might be a bad neigborhood or something but it's driving me crazy, I want to buy a phone and i can't because of that. And it needs to be through the website because i get an employee discount through the company i work with. I even try it without the discount to check if it was because of that, but still it gives me the same error. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
userCtWm2EltxU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey, thank you for taking the time to respond me and give me all of those ideas. I turns out that the problem was this simbol #. I live in apartment 3, so in the second line for the address i wrote "Apt #3" once i took this(#) out it worked lol. However first i did try to write the last four numbers of the zip code, but it only allows the first five.  I took the idea of removing the pound symbol from what you said about the half numbers in the addresses.

Thank you again and glad you found the coment about my neighborhood being bad funny, I genuinely had the though that it might be a reason lol.

userQrifhNvpBx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I cannot see the supposed fix for this issue or any of the post made by the poster. What was the outcome of this issue? I am currently experiencing this issue so it is not resolved and Samsung refuses to allow me to post about it because they like to imagine that this problem does not exist. Delusion. I tried to start my own post about this topic but Samsung immediately deletes it while pretending like this issue has already been solved but this is where that link leads which is to a blank post about nothing.

0 Likes
NichBoyce
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The issue ended up being the use of characters in spaces used for numbers. So if you lived at 123 1/2 , we would see that as one twenty three and half but the system sees it as an error. It would also see 123.5 as an error. I don't recall what the solution was but you'll just need to find a way of entering your half address. Apartment numbers are easy as most forms supply a space just for apartment numbers and letters but don't consider half addresses.
0 Likes
NichBoyce
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Help
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes