cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ThePaleOne
Asteroid

Theme Store

JUMP TO SOLUTION

With all the issues going on with the theme store, you would think something would have been resolved by now. 

I'm rocking the J7 guys. I'm trying to purchase an Icon Pack. KimKim's Your Tattoo Icon Pack to be exact. Free trial downloads and installs without an issue. Try to purchase and NOPE. Password is good. New credit card...NP. Disclaimer... agreed. Card#, expiration date, name, address, etc. etc. Register new card and......

Unknown error 

Then....

An unknown error has occurred. Try again later.  

(ID_1000MSG_ERROR/U401000)

This is the 2nd day in a row of "trying again later".

I've tried all the tips and tricks that I have found in other feeds and nothing. Even got a little crazy with it and "Shared" the icon pack with myself and opened the link in the browser instead of the store and nothing. 

I just want to spend $0.90 to get some tattoo goodness on my phone guys. What is going on? Please help.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ThePaleOne
Asteroid

Re: Theme Store

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I frigging GOT IT!!!!

Not sure if this is going to help anyone else.... unfortunately it seems like there are a number of different errors with the theme store and I don't recall if any of them were exactly what I was dealing with but hope it helps someone.....

Wasn't able to register a new card from the purchase screen in Themes. Just went directly to the App store and in my profile I was able to register there. Went back to the theme store with no hope at all but it worked. Purchase completed! So simple yet so very difficult. 

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, sorry to hear that. Can you provide me with the full model code for your device as well as the base-band?

ThePaleOne
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Absolutely.....

Model: SM-S727VL (GP)

Base Band: S727VLUDU3ARC1

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for providing that information. We recommend logging out of your Samsung account and then logging back in. Let us know if this resolves the issue. 

ThePaleOne
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unsuccessful.

Same error message. Same error code.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok, next let's try accessing the theme store on wifi and then off of wifi. 

ThePaleOne
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nope. Another bust. 

usergk7riioLWP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Aynı problem bende de var. Yardımcı olabilirmisiniz

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The next step would be to call Samsung Accounts at 1-855-795-0509 to be sure there is not an issue with your card on file. Smiley Happy

ThePaleOne
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The thing is though, I don't have a card on file. The error message comes after trying to register a new card. This is my first time attempting to make a purchase through the Samsung stores.