Samsung_qUwALCJ
Astronaut

This is new

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is this samsung members board ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

In the Samsung Member board, if you have any Questions or...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In the Samsung Member board, if you have any Questions or Issues regarding your Samsung Device you can ask here and we'll help to solve the issues.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

4 REPLIES 4
Comet

In the Samsung Member board, if you have any Questions or...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In the Samsung Member board, if you have any Questions or Issues regarding your Samsung Device you can ask here and we'll help to solve the issues.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Samsung_qUwALCJ
Astronaut

Oh neat thank you

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh neat thank you

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: This is new

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_qUwALCJ 

Samsung members, formerly Samsung+ is an app where you can communicate with other people who have Samsung products. If you ever need assistance with certain features or troubleshooting your device, this is the go to place to communicate with other peers. You can also check on tips on how to use your device as well as customer support and registering devices/products. Be sure to read the community guidelines and terms of services. Other than that have fun and enjoy your time here. We're here to help

Highlighted
Comet

You are most welcome. NBI If you've found my post to be...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are most welcome.

NBI