Original topic:

TimeZoneDataQ error 'Couldn't install app'

(Topic created: 11-22-2020 05:10 AM)
userwYezeEWn7M
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello,

Tried to update Galaxy apps today and an update returned an error for TimeZoneDataQ. It reads, "Couldn't install app TimeZoneDataQ is already installed on your phone. Uninstall it to install this version." This app doesn't show in Apps. Anyone know what it does? Have you experienced this error message? What did you do to correct for it? Any help you can offer is appreciated.

Please stay safe and well.

26 Replies
Ibuddy66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
the solutions offered do not work for me on the Samsung Galaxy S9+.
- Ibuddy66
0 Likes
RamRod82
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have your same phone. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. Just follow the instructions step by step. Don't skip a step and you'll be good to go. I made sure to do it on my phone first before I even laid out these instructions so I know it works. The instructions are next to my name. Instructions are above.
0 Likes
Apaya
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
There is an update for time zone dataQ. Do I need to Uninstaller the current version in order to install the new version?

user0btQ5Bhh39
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
0 Likes
Ibuddy66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
not solved. Solution does not work on Samsung Galaxy S9+
- Ibuddy66
RamRod82
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have your same phone. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. Just follow the instructions step by step. Don't skip a step and you'll be good to go. I made sure to do it on my phone first before I even laid out these instructions so I know it works. The instructions are next to my name. Instructions are above.
0 Likes
RamRod82
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes. Follow my step by step instructions and you'll be good to go. I posted the following instructions above and it's working for a lot of people.
0 Likes