cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kev1112005
Constellation

Re: Track a repair status

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah, the ability to track your repair basically boils down to either texting the ticket number to that number, in which you get a very non-descriptive one liner with a status that may not even match the most recent text message, or calling/chatting with support to get an update.

Meanwhile, when you have something out for repair with Apple, you get updates constantly, and you can track the repair at any time. The fact that I've had multiple issues with my S8+ within one year of owning the device just shows me that Samsung has no need for customer service or longetivity on the length of use out of your $800+ purchase. 

As soon as I get the chance, I will be moving on from Samsung. The Pixel 2 looks like a solid Android replacement, or maybe I'll pick up one of the RED iPhone 8's. Either way, I want to know that if I decide to drop another $700-1000 on a device, that I will get ease of use without having to contact yet another customer service rep from India.

Highlighted
userWczuoi4Iiq
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello people, I am here to end your frustration. I figured out how to access the link to monitor your repair. Take this link:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/myAccountServiceStatus.do?param=ticket_no%3D##########%26telephon...

Put your 10 digit ticket number in for the 10 pound signs and paste it into your browser, this will bring you to your tracking page. I was able to figure this out and test it by cross refrencing two seperate tickets I had open.

Happy Tracking!

uservIKJu49Lek
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This didnt match, as it indicates the phone number doesn't match.  The phone number appears to be a SHA Hash or something of a phone number, but I am unable to replicate to mimick my real phone number.

usertugSBfR9sU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you.   The link worked perfectly once you replace the #### with the 10 digit repair ticket number

userUzZ9R6gXWU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes!  finally someone managed to [FIXED & SOLVED]  Repair Self Tracking link:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/myAccountServiceStatus.do?param=ticket_no%3D##########%26telephon...

Replace the  ########  ---->  10 digits  [Repair Ticket Number]

userNVOUZVnyTS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Disn't work for me.  Gave me a wrong phone number error.

useroWQhKiZ5rY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. What a load of. I cannot beleive that Samsung cannot even do a hyperlink properly; well I take that back, yes I can. So far they are showing that they are inept at any form of customer service.

I'll never, ever, buy a Samsung product again.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just place this in the web browser if you can't use the link. http://bit.ly/2kZXrit

manzoorboy06
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the link, however Samsung shouldn't be advertising "track repair" in the emails if its no longer available. You are telling people to send you a private email yet "track repair" is advertised on Samsung emails. I received an approval email for my repair and there is a banner which says click here to track your repair which doesnt work. It keep redirecting to this page https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/. Save yourself a hassle and stop advertising it if self-tracking is no longer available.

shootsgood
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are a wizard!!!!! Replacing the x's with my ticket number and then pasting the whole thing into my browser worked perfectly. The repair ticket does not have much detail but it shows a estimated completion date. Thank you so much for posting a solution.

It's to bad Samsung does not pay better attention to common problems.