user4j5HhHOSjT
Constellation

Re: Track a repair status

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here.

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useroMf63TZNlR: Do you still need help regarding your repair status?

Bogdan
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The website donţt work. Itţs open this website http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service ... and I don't have any option to put my ticket #.
user3HczT9Ybcx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your repair team has given me no updates on my phones status and they have had it over 12 days. What gives. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user3HczT9Ybcx   Please send your ticket number to this link and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userGdTbO3G6n7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This link works for me, but won't let me enter a ticket number. I was sent to this link via an email I recieved telling me this is how I track my phone. It only will let me register a device, which is not what I want to do. I can't do that either, seeing as how samsung now has my phone that has the serial number on it. 

Ah, it's been two months since a post saying that this functionality was temporarily down but it seems I am having the same issue. It seems they wouldn't advertise that we could live track if we can't, but I also recieved an email prompting me to.

Tried support via chat but they couldn't understand the question i was asking and kept giving me the tracking number for the phone shipment I sent. Tried giving me numbers to call but I can't call, samsung has my phone. (It started smoking when charging).

Yes, I know they will email me on all phases of repair, but my time estimation has already changed once. In this day and age when we rely on these phones so much, that live repair tracking that they sent me an email to see would have been helpful. Instead, it has been a dissapointment and the process of repairing a smoking samsung phone is just that much more incovenient.

Mike-EEE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Wow... is this thing STILL broken? I happened on this forum for another issue and had to check in with this disaster to see if it had been addressed yet. Does anyone at Samsung ever do any work or do they just stare at their screens all day?
Highlighted
userLEnO7WKHFs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not being notified of the repairs going on or anything . All I know is my phone was delivered there. Thats it. Why am i not being notified? This is the second time ive had to send it and they didn't notify me then either .

useritYBYuNF0H
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How many years is your tracker going to be broken?

userSYFYGpSJaS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This did not help, it sends me to a page with all of my registered devices, nothing about any repairs, pending or otherwise, only allows me to request service. No place to track or input ticket number