Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
doggydaddy2011
Asteroid

Track a repair status

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I track a repair status on My cell phone?  I had to send my S7 edge in for warranty repair.  I tracked it to the facility but how will I know when it is repaired and being sent back?  Thanks much!.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Black Hole

Re: Track a repair status

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize, I am not sure why the tracking website is not working. If you would like for me to check the status for you I would be more than happy to, I will just need your ticket number. 

117 REPLIES 117
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For the most part you should be notified of the steps being taken while the repair is happening. This includes any repairs, replacements, or ordered parts. You're normally notified as well when it's sent back to you, along with a tracking number of course.

If all else fails, you can actually check out the status yourself from this link - http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/tracking

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

userdOxm3aoYZw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
So, does that mean that I should get email notifications when it gets repaired/shipped out? Since the tracking site doesn't seem to be working?
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You should most definitely from what I've been told. What's the tracking site telling you? Is it throwing out any errors, or just not populating any information on your status specifically?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

doggydaddy2011
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

sorry i'm just getting to respond back.  I got my phone back Friday.  It took two weeks from the time it broke to the time i got it back.  Last monday I recieved notice from Samsung that the return label had been processed and was waiting for UPS to pick up.  It showed a tracking number which I plugged into UPS tracking.  After hearing no word from Samsung or UPS, I did a live chat with Samsung and UPS and neither one knew what the other one was doing.  On wednesday, a scan was finally done on UPS's end and delivery was scheduled for Friday.  UPS told me that the shipper will make the label and assign a tracking number and a delivery date even though UPS wont even have the information.  Sorry to be so long with response.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No worries at all. You're able to take your time when responding, I'll see it eventually! Smiley Very Happy

I'm going to shoot you over a PM so that I can get some personal information from you. If you don't end up hearing anything, I can at least try and find something for you hopefully.

userrGP6Yy4luL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the link you supplied is dead.

userrGP6Yy4luL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

link is dead.  How do I track a repair?

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userrGP6Yy4luL

That option is not available right now, which is why the link is currently down. I'm looking to see if this is a temporary thing or if they are moving it to a new link. For now I would suggest calling into Samsung and asking there on your status if the repair is running longer than the time frame you were originally quoted.   Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userrGP6Yy4luL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

According to the emails above, the site has been down for over 7 months.  That hardly qualifies as a
"temporary thing".  Yet, they are still putting it in their repair instructions as a way to monitor the status of a repair.