cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Trade-in status

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I sent my Samsung S7 as a trade-in for S9+. The cell phone was sent to you on Oct 18th. Its been  over 10 days and i have not received any communication back on the status of validation. what is going on? As a result my 2nd trade-in is stuck in process for over 20 days now. Is there any one who can be open and transparent to customer? The customer service chat and phone service agents give copy paste responses and there is no training to them on how to respond. Repsonse anyone?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Trade-in status

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend contacting ECommerce regarding this. They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend contacting ECommerce regarding this. They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No luck even even with that number. People on the otehr side of the phone, the agents dont speak up. All they give is the validation is in process and we cannot give any estimated...My question, who and what is this team who does the validation and why cant they provide accurate status? when they want us to send the device in 15 vdays sharp, why cant it work other way around too from Samsung that a timely response be provided?

The terms and conditions and policies are not customer focused at all. I have started to feel its a hoax program from Samsung.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you receive a ticket number?