Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userpaBPLq9yxn
Constellation

Transfer themes to new phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have transferred everything I need from Galaxy S6 Edge to new Galaxy S7 except some themes I had downloaded from Samsung.

I wasn't given an option to do so when I did a restore.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Transfer themes to new phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @userpaBPLq9yxn

Since those themes are done through the theme store, and that is connected to your Samsung account, you should be able to log into the theme store and get those again without paying. Basically the Samsung account should remember you've paid for those already and just let you download again.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

18 REPLIES 18
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @userpaBPLq9yxn

Since those themes are done through the theme store, and that is connected to your Samsung account, you should be able to log into the theme store and get those again without paying. Basically the Samsung account should remember you've paid for those already and just let you download again.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userpaBPLq9yxn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you for the instructions. The menu options were slightly different than you gave, but I was able to successfully find my themes.
userPHePlaa2L2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok, from Samsung to Samsung to transfer data , you can install a Mobiledic phone transfer tool, 

It is a  effecticve transfer tool for people , with its help  , i have completed transfer messages from Android to Android  ,

user94xjBYUJw2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your situation is very similar to mine, recently , i get a new Android phone , and  i am going to transfer contacts and SMS to new phone , how to transfer contacts from Android to Android ?

user0H4airbhc6
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the same problem. what is the app I have to get? please help me too.
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user0H4airbhc6

Be sure to try some of the suggestions in this thread since they should help you get this done.  Smiley Happy

userrmk1quawya
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What if wasn't logged in ? How do I get them back I dnt know if I was my phone reset to factory (still dnt know how) so my purchased themes disappeared!

usereFlQ6r5U15
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I logged into my account and it has my previously downloaded themes that were free but not my themes I paid for. They were in my wish list and then I eventually ended up purchasing them, but now that I transferred phones it's not listing my purchased themes in with my free themes I downloaded 

useryxbSog2xRw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks so much, it was quick and easy, it worked thank you