Original topic:

Transferring memos from S5 and S7 phones to computer

(Topic created: 06-10-2021 10:42 PM)
userARuztRrj1W
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is there a way to transfer memos from Galaxy 5 and 7 phones to my computer? (other than copying and pasting every individual one to an email?) There seems to be no "share" option, and they are not included in backups

0 Likes
7 Replies
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Samsung smart switch can do that. Wirelessly or usb... there is a PC version of the app and a mobile version... can pull and store your whole phone
0 Likes
userARuztRrj1W
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

No, Samsung Switch definitely does not do memos on Galaxy S5

0 Likes
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Memos from what app? All documents on any app can be transferred from place to place... look for import/export from the app(s) on the phones or transfer data. If you can't, then perhaps the file on the phone is formatted to a type you can't easily transfer to another device without copying it to the clipboard or phones ram so you can email it or attach it and needs to be re-saved to a different location on your phone(s) in a different format. What computer you wanting them on?
0 Likes
userARuztRrj1W
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The Samsung Memo app that all Samsung phones have, trying to transfer to HP PC

0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones

if the switch doesn't work then you can try the My Phone app from windows (if you have windows)... it's basically displaying your phone onto your PC so that you can interact and copy/paste stuff between the phone and the computer. I use it quite often, i find it very very convenient when Texting people. 

0 Likes
userARuztRrj1W
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

OK thanks I'll try it

0 Likes
userARuztRrj1W
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Do you mean the Microsoft "Your Phone" app? Google Play says "this app is available for your device" but the "Install" button is faded so I can't download it for some reason!

userARuztRrj1W_0-1624223975244.png

0 Likes