Astronaut

Re: Turn off/ disable Samsung pass

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tq it really works

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You guys realize this only disables asking you to save the passwords, according to policy and privacy conditions actually Samsung can store our passwords for our interest. We all agreed on this. Just wanted to highlight.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you... this worked... for Android v9.0 you have to do your steps plus Language and Input. The turn off auto input. 

As an FYI - this annoying pop-up, Pass asking to Save credentials, just started happening out of the Blue; I disabled and uninstalled anything to do with Samsung Pass and it was still occurring, until I read your post.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for posting this, it was driving me crazy, and yes it was an easy fix, thanks to you!!! 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do i sign back into Samsung pass to see what accounts And apps that are stored there. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Need an easy way to turn off Samsung Pass.  Very time-consuming to use, if not needed.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userGaWzy5hqFZ wrote:

So Samsung is shoving another app into the phone. I'm getting tired of that pop up trying to get me to use Samsung pass when I'm trying to log into something with a user name and password. I'm never going to use this dumb program. Anyone got a way to turn it off permanently?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for that tip. In also works for last pass. If you choose autofill there is no way to turn it off. Why would I want autofill on a secure folder? So I just  Disabled last pass. I'd like to the option to use autofill when I want not forced to use it all the time .

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You forgot to add turn off lock screen under display setting.