Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Turn off/ disable Samsung pass

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Glad to hear it worked. Keep us updated if you have further questions. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I keep getting the window for a password to log into my phone.. I do not want a password to log in.  How do I delete this? Have tried everything...

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this a shot; Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Samsung Pass>Storage> Clear Cache/Data

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

NOTHING WORKS TO DISABLE THIS APP. GET SOME GOOD INSURANCE ON YOUR PHONE AND THEN SMASH THE CRUD OUT OF IT. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Settings> lock screen> screen lock type> none
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, Just following up to see if you still need any assistance?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I'm crying because the Samsung Pass still requires a password for me to get into my phone when my phone turns off and i turn it back on.  I've dones the steps that I read in the thread.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user7iM9lPZqsg   If you go to Settings>Apps and select Samsung Pass, there is an option to Disable.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I did disable it... however, every time my phone is turned off or timed out and I turn it on or go into my phone, it asks me to enter the Samsun Pass password.  It is making bananas.  How do I disable this?  I don't want a security passcode for my phone.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having same issue.  Can't turn it off on phone.  I have a new 9s+.  About to return phone.  I just want to be able to tap on screen and have phone turn on without having to use a password.  I have done everything in the last 4 pages and nothing is working.

@user7iM9lPZqsg wrote:

Hi, I'm crying because the Samsung Pass still requires a password for me to get into my phone when my phone turns off and i turn it back on.  I've dones the steps that I read in the thread.