Original topic:

URGENT.....Hacked?

(Topic created: 08-23-2021 09:37 PM)
MrNC
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Question:  Recently my Facebook password and account was hacked and taken over through my Samsung S8 phone.  My Facebook matter has not been resolved as of yet, which is very concerning !! 
Is there any way for me to know if my Samsung S8 phone has also this has also been hacked and jeoardized for other actions on my phone, such as photos, banking, etc. where I should be concerned about and if so how can this be tested and, if necessary, rectified?
0 Likes
5 Replies
RayDad
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
No it won't affect your device. Only your FB account which I know happens to alot of people.
JTSiegler916
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That's why it is always good to practice changing your Facebook passwords at least once a month. Also use upper case symbols and numbers combination. I will hearder to hack your accounts.
Nevasworld66
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Make sure your Google/banking/shopping accounts don't have the same password as your Facebook. If different you should be fine.
0 Likes
RayDad
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Whats more effective is having an authenticator app to secure all your accounts.
Robotfly
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Always put your Facebook account on a different account you do not use, Never spend money on Facebook, Go to settings in Facebook Check out login and security See how many devices are checked into your Facebook account Delete all of them plus messenger Uninstall reinstall Create new passwords With VPN Or Wi-Fi blockage👍👍🤙
0 Likes