Original topic:

Unable to get Sprint/T-Mobile to unlock Samsung Galaxy s7 Sm-G930p

(Topic created: 06-17-2021 12:24 PM)
Bowdic69
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am lost for words and answers with my efforts to get T-Mobile and sprint to unlock my phone, I have a clean imsi not holding a balance with sprint, has not been reported lost or stolen, but I am still not released from a carrier that has sold out to another company, I get tmobile pointing fingers at sprint and sprint pointing back at tmobile to make this right, I can't get a original sprint sim to tell the device to start mobile services to launch connectivity and update the ucci,profile, or prl,tmoble sims are not working on the device and the ota can't start, and a error of (iccid-for-io-error)started after the first tmobile sim was introduced  ,if anyone could see the complete picture of my hesitation of reaching out to Samsung please leave a comment, if someone is interested in some kind of guided help besides the obvious answers that seem to replicate on the online content platforms please leave a message ,ty for your time 

0 Likes
5 Replies
Cyberbuilder
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Who is the original carrier? May I have the model number <edit>?

0 Likes
Bowdic69
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Sprint'model sm-g930p
0 Likes
whatever762
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I am having the same problem with Sprint with. Note 10+! I feel like my phone is being held hostage. I have been on the phone with them at least 10 times for 5 days and still not working! I'm going in circles and now seem to have a very expensive useless device. Any suggestions?
0 Likes
whatever762
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Update for my phone. It finally got unlocked! Search UICC Unlock in settings. It will say whether the phone is locked or unlocked. If still locked put your sprint sim card back in the phone and run that UICC option. I had to run it twice but it worked!
0 Likes
Jw-83
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I had Sprint up until recently. I received an email from them to go to a t-mobile store to get my sim card upgraded (switched). Although they have merged networks, Sprint customers do not receive priority on T-mobile's network. Also some phones are not able to switched such as my son's LG. I was told it is not supported, so until he upgrades, he has to stay on sprint.
0 Likes