JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unboxed - Plastic Film on Front?

(Topic created: 03-08-2019 07:45 PM)
Grimmy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I just got my new S10 and was curious if there's a plastic film on the front that can be removed. Afraid to pick at it if it's not.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
There is a screen protector that comes preinstalled on the device. There should be a slip of paper to indicate such as well. 🙂

View solution in context

7 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
There is a screen protector that comes preinstalled on the device. There should be a slip of paper to indicate such as well. 🙂
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It's a basic screen protector. You can an keep it or remove it, it's fine either way. Personally I'm not a huge fan of screen protectors, but I will try it with the pre installed one first, and if I don't like it I'll take it off. I've used Note 9 for 6 months without one and it got some minor scratches, but nothing too serious or noticeable. 

Please don't forget to mark a helpful post as a Solution. And give it a like:)

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
TrustSerenity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It comes with a pre-installed screen protector. 

Grimmy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Duh! Thanks all.
Slamor07
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have the S10e and was wondering the same thing. I was with Samsung customer support chat she said it is removable I have a scratch on pre installed already. Furthermore the tempered glass that I have is crying for a screen.

0 Likes
user3CnplIl1Nv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I scratched mine too already. I was very upset at myself when I saw it yesterday. I went and ordered a screen protector fromAmazon not knowing until I came on here that there is a screen protector in place already. I'm so relieved.
0 Likes
Zora
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Mine did not??? 

Purchased from  my phone carrier @

0 Likes