JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unlock galaxy 8 for use

(Topic created: 05-10-2021 01:36 AM)
lydiaskayden
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Last year I found a galaxy 8 at the river washed up on the beach after lots of rain and a crazy over flooded river. This phone had been dropped I assume and the Rapids carried it where I found it. Surprisingly it turned right on. I don't k know how long it had been there but I tried texting and calling the number assigned to the phone many times and tried to look the guy up on fb. Well never after months got a response and I want to use the phone, how do I get it unlocked.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey there, honestly speaking with your carrier would be your best at being able to use the phone at this point. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
maryds54
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
When my tablet was stolen years ago. I did everything right, pinged it with Google, reported it stolen to the Police, Samsung, Sprint, even the business where it was pinging to, then bought a new one, downloaded info to new one, wiping the hard drive electronically, just before it died. If you also follow those guidelines when you find one. If not reclaimed, you may earn a legal free device.
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Your line didn't work with it?
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey there, honestly speaking with your carrier would be your best at being able to use the phone at this point. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes