cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usera7XcS2LoAQ
Constellation

Unlocked S7 Edge and VoLTE

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought an Unlocked S7E and do not have the options for advanced calling features such as VoLTE (HD Voice), or Wi-Fi Calling. I have spent time w/ ATT and they have double checked my settings on my phone and on thier network and I do not have the option to enable this. 

How do I turn on VoLTE on my Unlocked S7E.... or how can I get an ATT Android version?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Black Hole

Re: Unlocked S7 Edge and VoLTE

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, @usera7XcS2LoAQ

The option for video calling is specific to certain carrier models that support this feature. The unlocked version of the S7 Edge does not come with the feature, for this same reason. I would recommend the use of a third party app for contacting other users via videochat. Please be sure to read all User Reviews, Comments, and Information provided by the developer prior to purchase or download. 

2 REPLIES 2
Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, @usera7XcS2LoAQ

The option for video calling is specific to certain carrier models that support this feature. The unlocked version of the S7 Edge does not come with the feature, for this same reason. I would recommend the use of a third party app for contacting other users via videochat. Please be sure to read all User Reviews, Comments, and Information provided by the developer prior to purchase or download. 

usera7XcS2LoAQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your answer.