cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userOdPe5DpTFr
Constellation

Unlocking S7 Edge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an AT&T S7 Edge that is running G935U, I'm going to carrier unlock it but every time I get to the screen that asks for the unlock code or to dismiss, I click the unlock button and nothing happens. Clicking the button to enter the unlock code does nothing. Please help.

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userOdPe5DpTFr
Constellation

Re: Unlocking S7 Edge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Figured it out. I was excepting the phone to open a new window or a text box. My eyes didn't see the little line above the button. I clicked that and that did it.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
userOdPe5DpTFr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Figured it out. I was excepting the phone to open a new window or a text box. My eyes didn't see the little line above the button. I clicked that and that did it.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

mrnationwide77
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Theirs a free apology on Google play they unlocked 2 of my AT&T GS7 edges for free it took a little over 24 hours to get the code.  But I had no problem I put a different carrier sim in and the unlock screen popped up were you puo the code in or you can use your phone app type their code in first then press call and it pops up the screen to put the unlock code or they have another code you type first then the unlock code press call & it unlocks your phone.  100% free for AT&T.