JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Upcoming Galaxy S22 Ultra REAR camera setup

(Topic created: 09-30-2021 01:38 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
Hello everyone...has anyone seen the leaks on the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra which will replace the Galaxy Note line? I am a big fan of the Note line since it's first release in 2011. From the recent leaks in late September 2021, I'm at a loss of words from the lack of effort with the design of the REAR camera setup. Looks like Samsung ditched one of the best designs with the S21 series which was the best in years! Anyone else feel the same about the upcoming design of the 2022 Note replacement as a huge let down? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

11 Replies
shilawila
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Big disappointment for me also! 🙃
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
It might be called note 22 and there would be no S ultra line up any more.
The design is not final yet
0 Likes
groovymomma
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I haven't seen it yet. I have the note 20 ultra, and I am not happy with it. I especially dislike the camera. It takes terrible pictures and doesn't have enough features. I had a note 10 and like it but that's bee. Awhile ago. The camera lenses make the phone top heavy as well
I'm curious about the s22 ultra. I also love a big phone :mobile_phone:
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
I have the Note 20 Ultra as well and I understand completely how you feel. I also have gripes with the fingerprint scanner on the Note 20 Ultra. The scanner area could be increased in size. Also the rear camera protrudes too much. Samsung need to make it flush with the rest of the phone. The battery is a bit disappointing too.
0 Likes
Brutus69
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I stay on my note 20 all day long and still have 40 percent end of the day if set up right battery is more than enough restrict battery back ground usage will help
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
I have the the Note 20 (ULTRA) and the battery goes fast. I power it up at 6am and by the time I get home around 11pm it's hovering just under 10% in battery life. Throughout the day for work purposes I browse the internet, send emails, listen to music on the phone with Bluetooth connected to my vehicle on my 40min commute back and forth to work. During my workouts I use it and its about to die. If I don't keep a charger with me at all times it won't last a full day(my schedule that is).
0 Likes
Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Brutus69
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
You must not have it set right cause it has best camera around
0 Likes
groovymomma
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Oh I do have it set right. I just do not care for the camera. My last galaxy had a much better camera. I don't think I will get another Samsung again and I've been using them for many years.
0 Likes