JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Upcoming Galaxy S22 Ultra REAR camera setup

(Topic created: 09-30-2021 07:39 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
Hello everyone...has anyone seen the leaks on the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra which will replace the Galaxy Note line? I am a big fan of the Note line since it's first release in 2011. From the recent leaks in late September 2021, I'm at a loss of words from the lack of effort with the design of the REAR camera setup. Looks like Samsung ditched one of the best designs with the S21 series which was the best in years! Anyone else feel the same about the upcoming design of the 2022 Note replacement as a huge let down? 
11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm just concerned about how the camera setup will look in design. They won't kill off the S series as of yet. They're basically merging both the Note and S lines for 2022 with each other from what I gathered from respectable sources.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
There was a lot of different opinions about S21 camera bump style when leaks were out. A lot of negative ones as well. I believe that when you see it in person you might form a different opinion. That's how I got Z Flip 3. Wasn't a big fan of foldable until I went to the store and held one in my hand. It just felt so polished and well built that I couldn't resist buying it even though I also have S21 Ultra.
0 Likes