cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charrod1976
Galaxy

Update won't download without wifi

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I currently have unlimited 4G data and got a notification that I had an update available but I couldn't download it because I wasn't on Wi-Fi. Anyway around this? I don't not have any data limits on my phone either.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Update won't download without wifi

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It really depends on where the update came from and the size of the update. I personally have a Note 9 with T-mobile and a couple of the T-mobile updates have required me to be on wi-fi despite me also having an unlimited data plan. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Update won't download without wifi

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It really depends on where the update came from and the size of the update. I personally have a Note 9 with T-mobile and a couple of the T-mobile updates have required me to be on wi-fi despite me also having an unlimited data plan. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post