JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Updates for unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10E?

(Topic created: 04-23-2021 05:49 PM)
hanson22
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Does anyone else have unlocked  Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10E on Sprint. My last security update was in February I talked with a rep at Samsung  they  said there are newer updates.  And I need to bring my phone's to a Samsung repair for them to update both phones, has anyone else heard this. or has anyone else in the same situation with updates?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try this, download Smart Switch to your PC, after that open Smart Switch, connect your phone to your PC. What this will do is check for the latest updates for your phone, and if any are available you can download
0 Likes
Zimol
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have the same situation with T-Mobile
0 Likes
Zimol
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
7 I tried the Smart Switch but there was no updates available
bilemke
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Same here. Haven't even seen the/a March update for unlocked s10. And we are coming up on the end of April.
0 Likes
usergVlYqfOZO3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have the same issue with sprint/tmobile! stuck on feburary
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes