cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marinaladylove
Asteroid

Upload cancelled alert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello! I have a Samsung S6 Active phone, Android version 6.0.1. I have this issue: a message  alert keeps popping up saying "upload cancelled double check your data connection". My phone has a 4G connection all the time since I have unlimited internet.  I have search on downloaded files , my files and everything that I can open to see if I find this.  Please advice how  can I get rid of this pop up, it is very annoying that when you are watching something or writing like  now this keeps popping several times in less than a minute. Thank you!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
klima
Constellation

Re: Upload cancelled alert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I figured out it was my AT&T LOCKER that was acting up and it didnt want to connect. Once I closed the application everything has been great! No more Alert message. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
klima
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been having the same issue ever since I did the new update. if you figure it out please share!!

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, @marinaladylove and @klima. We thank you for being part of our Samsung Community and are glad to see you reaching out to your fellow members for assistance. We would like to recommend that you include a little more information regarding your question. We do see that you stated that "upload cancelled", this usually refers to you sending or sharing something to an application and it uploading to a page or application. We recommend disabling any power saving modes or leaving applications open while uploading in power saving mode. Enhancements have been made to power saving mode that restrict background and sync data to save additional power. You may also enable individual apps power saving in settings go to battery and under the more tab you will find optimize battery usage. Here you may optimize individual apps or all applications. 

klima
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I figured out it was my AT&T LOCKER that was acting up and it didnt want to connect. Once I closed the application everything has been great! No more Alert message. 

View solution in original post

marinaladylove
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you! I figured it out, it was my AT&T Locker.