theonion
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I was going to purchase a brand new s21 but now I don't even think I'll ever buy Samsung again, a couple weeks ago roughly three, I went to go do their trade-in value to see what it would cost me, I didn't have the money in the bank and I tried to financial thing. I did not meet financial qualifications, and the trade-in value of my phone was 550 ( s10e). Now I look at the trade-in value of my phone it says 400, what the f are they doing, how does a phone value go down $150 within 3 weeks. I asked them through chat why this is. Apparently it was a promotional thing. Huh, how does the value of a phone become promotional? I am kind of irate with Samsung being that they're supposed to be one of the best companies in the world, but apparently phone values can go down within 3 weeks, $150 even. They made a mistake and now they won't admit to it. I was about to check out but financial did not allow it to go through. So when I had the money in the bank I was going to do it again which was last week. But guess what now I would have to pay $150 more simply because the promotion ended lol promotion because you're kidding me aren't you. I sure wish these companies actually pay attention to their customers and not just assume. Put out all these phones with different features saying that the public demands it. No they don't. They demand the phones that are already out on the shelves to be fixed property and not sold with defects intentionally just so the public is their guinea pig and get paid for it. Last time I remember if I was a guinea pig I got paid to do it not the person that's telling me. I tried chatting through their chat set up and keep getting wrong answers on top of that they seem to not be able to send me to the right information chat person. His last one said he was a Samsung expert before they send the chat to him. I asked him about it, he said he was not into the sales and trade in stock. That was exactly what I was looking for in the chat. Instead of transferring me he just ended the chat. Just like the one last time just ended the chat. Samsung's not going to bother with reading this because there's a hundred million people with their devices and sending feedbacks to them to read, how is that possible to read all those feedbacks and actually figure something out with all the problems that they have. Samsung is one of the best companies in the world and I really am not liking them anymore. I've tried so many different phones over the years avoiding the thought that I have to go to Samsung because they might be the only ones that actually have something that's durable long-lasting and of course expensive for a bunch of plastic. They will not do right fot me. Or I'm only one person in the past millions of people that day try to please. One person's voice does not get far anymore. They have no idea what I can see and what I hear on the streets about what problems and what phones and what areas that should be fixed but by the time I get that information to him they're already putting out two other phones that have problems and they don't care that they're have problems. Cuz they think they have a deadline and it's important to get the phone out there even though it's not fully functioning right. In fact all these companies are selling you guys phones that do not function fully properly. They want to put it on the shelf and see if they could figure it out while you guys are using them. You know what they make the phones worse every time they do updates. I've read all these updates and exactly what they're supposed to do and I never see a change in any of that except for the scheme of what you see. Cuz all the internals are always the same and the software is just how you look at it. I don't know what to do anymore. This is my first Samsung phone I've had it for 2 years now not one problem until they started updating of course. And they keep telling me that these updates are fixing they're making it worse so my phone will have to be updated and updated only to need to be traded in because they never get it right to start with so why would I want to buy a brand new s1021 ultra when my S10E still has glitches right off the shelf that they have never ever ever ever ever ever ever thought of fixing. I'm so sad for these companies because you know what all they care about is lining their pockets with the money that they're getting. Intentionally thrown out defective phones on the shelf to sell to the guinea pigs, to see what happens. Like I said the guinea pig should be getting paid to do this.

3 Replies
girlygirl260
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
😢
0 Likes
saytravel
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I agree
0 Likes
theonion
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I thought owning Samsung was suppose give me great rewards. Since Ive own thus phone, not once have I got anything from Samsung that involves those great perks and rewards, or I have never got anything that says Samsung gives back!!!
0 Likes