Original topic:

Vehicle sync issues

(Topic created on: 3/22/21 4:43 AM)
CJ619
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hello everyone! Thank you for checking out my feed. If any of you are in need of assistance with Ford Sync or any other type of Bluetooth issues with vehicle radio systems for mostly any vehicle radio within the United States, especially with calls or music not working right, please send me a message. Most cases, I can resolve them. I am here to help make your day a better one. I look forward in hearing from you soon.
5 Replies
batmandaugther
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
yes I have!!
jeep cherokee 2019... for some reason take mi calle and Mess but no music !!
0 Likes
CJ619
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
huh?
0 Likes
CJ619
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
@batmandaughter - can you please explain again on what's going on with your jeep
0 Likes
dbltextingsucc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have a s9+ and a 2016 ford fusion with Ford Sync. I have to do a hard reset on my car every couple of weeks or so due to media not playing through that cars speakers. I dont see a pattern that causes the issue, besides the length of time between occurances. Any idea what could be causing this?
0 Likes
CJ619
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I had the same issue with my Samsung Galaxy s10e. Samsung told me that it could be surrounding interference that disrupts the Bluetooth connectivity. They also said that it could be a issue with the Bluetooth device on my phone. Another alternative was that I needed to update my Microsoft Sync on my vehicle. I did update the sync on my vehicle and the issues stopped. Maybe updating sync in your vehicle will help
0 Likes