JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Video Camera only recording 3 seconds and then loops

(Topic created: 04-27-2021 06:04 PM)
useryVFSUq1g1y
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

The video only records for three seconds and then plays on a continuous loop. This is intermittent. The research I've done online doesn't apply to my phone, the S10e. And when they say to clear the cache, I don't know how to do that.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

You can try clearing the cache of the camera app by following these steps: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611

You can also test the camera in safe mode to see if the issue with the videos persists.

Turn on and use safe mode

Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.

1. Turn the device off.
  2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen appearing on the screen.
  3. When SAMSUNG appears on the screen, release the Power key.
  4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
  5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
  6. When Safe mode appears in the bottom left corner of the screen, release the Volume down key.
  7. While in Safe mode, you can now uninstall apps that are causing a problem.

Turn off safe mode

1. Press and hold the Power key.
  2. Tap Restart > Restart.
  3. The device will restart in standard mode and you can resume normal use.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

User_name
Black Hole
Options

have you tried it in the safe mode?

submit an error report via samsung members app 

0 Likes