cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZGTx57M4Wl
Constellation

Video parameters and frame rate adjustment option

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Galaxy S7 android, i like some of the video recording features, but what i do hope is.. If Samsung could provide an update for its built in camera and allow its users to create their own video width and height + to be able to do 24 fps and also to fix the wobble effect on the camera ...its really awkward

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Video parameters and frame rate adjustment option

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Video parameters and frame rate adjustment option

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in original post