Original topic:

Videos scrambled

(Topic created: 10-03-2021 12:40 PM)
useryuhtgwYPxm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have a Galaxy S10 phone. For the last month my phone will not play embedded Youtube videos.  It will start to play it but then a few seconds in , it scrambles the picture. How can I fix this problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
PaytonsPlace
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Same here on Galaxy S10 plus. Happens with any embedded video that plays a YouTube video outside of the YouTube mobile app. As soon as I click the "YouTube" link on the scrambled video and it takes me to YouTube (through the app) it plays just fine on the YouTube page.

View solution in context

3 Replies
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Embedded YT video as in YT video that are attached on articles and such?

Could be YouTube's issue, or the app which you are playing the video... I understood as you using things like browser or FB and the YT video attached has issues. If I understood correctly then it can be submitted to Samsung Members after recreating the problem.

If it's Youtube app itself having this sort of issue then reach out to Google.

I think it's an app issue, but just not clear which app exactly the issue is occurring in your case.

Please share device's model number and software version.

0 Likes
LalaC
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I am experiencing the same issue with my Note 10.
Solution
PaytonsPlace
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Same here on Galaxy S10 plus. Happens with any embedded video that plays a YouTube video outside of the YouTube mobile app. As soon as I click the "YouTube" link on the scrambled video and it takes me to YouTube (through the app) it plays just fine on the YouTube page.

View solution in context