cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
HàrlieandMe
Constellation

Virus' InMy Galaxy S6 Wont Hold The Screen Keeps Clicking Off and On Very Fast!

HELP ME PLEASE ASAP! Every since I paid off my lease to my Galaxy S6 with Sprint back in February 2018, believe it or not they "Hacked My Phone"...

Every time I have to deal with "Sprint" paying my bill or otherwise it starts all over again! I seem to be able to get a grip on it for a while maybe 10 minutes sometimes 30 by updating My Profile & PRO. However it ALWAYS starts "Clicking" again, this is so frustrating!

I even went into a local corporate store and replaced the Micro Mini SIM Card, 15 min later before I got home it started again! I've tried EVERYTHING I know to do and I am VERY LITERATE when it comes to Computer's and Cell Phones...

I've done the Factory Reset, installed Private VPN'S and several Apps both thru Samsung, Sprint, Google, etc., they ALL just bring in more Ad's and FRUSTRATIONS!

I am desperate at this point not being able to replace this phone, PLEASE HELP!

Thank You!

C. Wagner pokergal0317@gmail.com

4 REPLIES 4
Wabbas
Cosmic Ray

Hey what you can do here is go to youtube from your lapto...

Hey what you can do here is go to youtube from your laptop and or anyother device and type in just this ( Samsung s6 screen working and running by itself and it will show you the first video

Wabbas
Cosmic Ray

And I hope this will help

And I hope this will help

Samsung_n9OkZu6
Astronaut

Really

Really

lagunatiara9
Constellation

Re: Virus' InMy Galaxy S6 Wont Hold The Screen Keeps Clicking Off and On Very Fast!

bro, i have something similiar like your problem, i've benn strugling with clicking and moving like crazy.. especially after charging...  and i been struggling with this problem for 2 month...

turns out the problem is my screen protector !!
now i have no problem... maybe this is maybe your case same like mine..

don't do something bad, karma is REAL.!!