JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Visual voicemail

(Topic created: 11-06-2019 10:02 AM)
AragonsMom57
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Does anyone else have so many problems with visual voicemail that they want to drop kick it? Everyday it tells me that it cannot connect at this time or that it cannot reach the network please check the network and try again. And that's after I lose a voicemail. I am disabled and I use my Galaxy S9 on the Spectrum plan for everything. I love my phone and I use it constantly here lately because of health issues. When you're waiting for doctors and insurance companies to call and visual voicemail doesn't take the message it's pretty disappointing. Is there any way to fix this so that it stays working? Please help!!

2 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance as voicemail is a carrier feature.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

PKellyDVM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same issue here. Have not been able to connect. Just spins. Can access voicemails, transfered from iPhone during switch to Galaxy s20 Ultra, just can't set up to see the contacts who left voicemails