Original topic:

Volume problems

(Topic created: 12-12-2019 09:07 AM)
userAxyXbtVfmf
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My s10+ keeps turning the volume off on the ringtone , on its own, I can't find anything to fix this or found a reason why it is why it is doing it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You would need to uninstalled third-party applications until you find the once that is causing your symptoms. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userAxyXbtVfmf Does this issue exist when your phone is in safe mode?

0 Likes
userdBfPYXKQqv
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@SamsungQue @I'm having the same issue, VERY annoying and I can't trust my alarm for work now. I checked safe mode, nope not on safe mode. Can't find anything that would cause it, restarted everything and all...

Just spent a a thousand on this phone, will this issue be fixed soon? I had to actually buy an alarm clock...

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You would need to uninstalled third-party applications until you find the once that is causing your symptoms. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userdBfPYXKQqv
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It doesn't do it 24/7 more randomly so that solution would mean a massive amount of work and time or just running on bare bones... So I should have just kept my S8 until all the glitches were fixed on the 10?... I kinda figured that might be the problem but it would be unfeasible for me to still enjoy my phone if I have to delete an app, wait to see if it still does that and delete another app 😑😑😑 

Well thanks for the time and effort, looks like next time around I'm going to go with someone else and save myself the hassle...😔😔😔

Ellin
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Sounds on my phone children l completely stopped after update, Samsung store ran a complete diagnostic and had to

0 Likes