cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKtUPAm5hix
Constellation

Volume self adjusting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Lately i have noticed that whenever i am listining to music through earbuds or bluetooth speakers ever just the regular phone speakers themselves i have noticed that the volume seems to lower and when i turn the volume up it shows that it is right were i left it it will dampen and then go to normal volume again can anyone explain a way to fix this or a setting that i might have turned on that is causing this thanks in advance

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Red Giant

Re: Volume self adjusting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userKtUPAm5hix

Well I would first test the phone to see if the same error occurs in safe mode. Let us know if you need further assistance in the future.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon @userKtUPAm5hix

What model phone do you have, and what is the carrier version? Has this been only through Bluetooth, or have wired connections done this as well?

userKtUPAm5hix
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am very sorry i never got an email for your first response i have a galaxy 9s plus and the carrier is verizon the issue was happening with wired,  bluetooth, and the built in speakers it has not been happening after i made the post

But just incase it happens again what should i do to attempt to fix it. Thankyou in advance

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userKtUPAm5hix

Well I would first test the phone to see if the same error occurs in safe mode. Let us know if you need further assistance in the future.

View solution in original post

userrstFsz1zSi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem with the volume self adjusting on my Samsung Galaxy S5, on Verizon network. Playing music the volume goes from normal to low for 30 seconds or so then volume returns to normal for less than a minute and repeats. Frustrating. Original question showed "Solved" but the solution is another question so I don't understand it. How do I run in 'Safe mode' & how will that solve my problem? 

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userrstFsz1zSi: Here are instructions regarding Safe Mode Smiley Happy 

Safe Mode

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userKtUPAm5hix

Hello again, just thought I would check back to see if you needed any further assistance. If so let us know.