JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Warranty Exchange

(Topic created on: 3/31/21 8:15 AM)
kbsmit
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Back in November of last year I had a new galaxy S9 that was randomly crashing and shutting off. Since then I have:

-Taken the phone in to be repaired

-Sent the phone in twice to be repaired

-Sent the phone in for an exchange

The phone was not able to be repaired and continued to randomly shut down. They offered an exchange, and I mailed in the S9 which was received December 23rd.

The new case number was created December 29th, and since then there has been zero progress. I have tried calling case management and speaking to supervisors and every time I am told that it is being processed and to wait a week.

I am beyond frustrated with the lack of consideration on the behalf of samsung customer support and do not know where to go. They have left me without a phone for 2 months now due to a technical issue on their behalf. 

I have called once a week and every time am routed to a supervisor after about a 40 minute phone call, who tells me I will be contacted, however I have yet to be contacted.

At the very least I want to be refunded as I paid for the phone out of pocket, and as a college student I cannot afford to just up and buy a new phone.

Please help me!

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello there!

I will be happy to look into this for you.

Can you please provide a current ticket number in a private message so I can look into this? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes