cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userE1UnbD123R
Constellation

Weak charging

Everyday no matter where I charge my phkne, car or home I keep getting this weak charging notification. What could be wrong phone wise... all my chargers work flawlessly

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung_0OhmYCX
Astronaut

Yes

Yes

Samsung_dKHzxFC
Astronaut

Not all cables and chargers charge at the same rate. The...

Not all cables and chargers charge at the same rate. The charger I got has 2.0a while my last phone is 1.5a.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Weak charging

Are you using the original charging box and cable that was provided with your device or third party accessories? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userE1UnbD123R
Constellation

My phone was brand new I am using the OE charger I even u...

My phone was brand new I am using the OE charger I even upgraded the charger to a beefier one and I still get that message which in turn sends me to this app.

Re: Weak charging

Do you have some sort of 3rd party battery application or antivirus application on your phone that has 'battery protection' features or something like that?

If you do, I would recommend deleting these applications, clearing your cache partition, and then checking to ensure you are using a non damaged Samsung OEM charge brick and non damaged Samsung OEM charge cable.

If you try the charger and cable on someone elses phone and it is normally quick charging their phone, then it may be a different issue with your charge port.

Please report back with an update.