Original topic:

What has been your favorite phone ever?

(Topic created: 09-23-2021 03:53 AM)
1315dragonflies
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I remember my favorite years ago being Nextel because of their push-to-talk or "chirp" technology, but I have to say that since then, Galaxy phones have been my favorite. I can customize them to my liking by changing my launcher, using third party software (very carefully of course), and can't beat the ability to use micro SD to expand my memory. I think Samsung removing expandable memory in the S21 was an ENORMOUS mistake. Does anyone know if they intend on rectifying this? I currently have the S20 FE which has been a great phone! Tried the S20 recently and it was just meh. How are the Galaxy Notes? Any better than the S20's and FE's aside from the obvious stylus upgrade and bigger screen? 
21 Replies
escorpio40
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Samsung galaxy 3
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The Note series are made with accurate engineering in mind.
Having note 20 ultra right now, Note 10 plus is my favorite
0 Likes
1315dragonflies
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Do the Notes have an SD card slot?
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes
0 Likes
1315dragonflies
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Nice!
0 Likes
userCuhI0kvqwq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I've had a bunch of mobile phones and there is no doubt for me. My best cellphone to date is my current one- the Galaxy A52 5G.
Sound is crystal clear, conn
0 Likes
userCuhI0kvqwq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
To continue... sound on the A52 5G is crystal clear, connections are robust and the built-in camera is superb in every way. There are a few quirks, but overall I love the phone.
0 Likes
clarabell
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
9 plus definately
0 Likes
Robotfly
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yeah after having the S20 ultra with the micro SD it was slick now S21 ultra no SD and they're aint gonna be any SD apparently 4 a while That's hearsay not knowing
0 Likes