Original topic:

When will the AT&T Samsung galaxy s10 updates roll out

(Topic created on: 4/28/21 11:04 AM)
TinMan1253
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

When will the Samsung galaxy s10 be getting the new sw update and security update its been a couple of months since mine updated im still on ui2.5 was just wondering when I would receive ui3.1 android 11 I kinda figured that I would have already gotten the update and information would be greatly appreciated and tia

0 Likes
5 Replies
green5178
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Att website shows last update April 13.

https://www.att.com/device-support/article/wireless/KM1333696/Samsung/SamsungSMG975U

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

0 Likes
TinMan1253
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I ant got it yet grenn5178 and I check every day wonder what's the hold up and taking so long
0 Likes
green5178
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Do you have wifi on?  Are you still on att network?  Att wont update the phone unless you have att sim in the phone.  Friends of mine unlocked their att phone and took it to tmobile but while it was on tmobile there phone wouldnt update.  Thats why im asking.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

0 Likes
TinMan1253
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I do have wifi on and yes I'm still on the att network and its a att phone and still nothing green5178
0 Likes
TinMan1253
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes I'm still on the att network and yes I have wifi at my house and still no update
0 Likes