JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Where can I give feedback?

(Topic created: 12-26-2020 03:39 PM)
itsChristian
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Can't seem to find where I can give feedback so I'll give it in this post. Personally, I like having my phone automatically screen out, so I have the settings that way as a default. But sometimes, I want to keep the screen on when I'm doing something else and looking at my screen, like playing the piano and reading the chords on my phone. But my screen times out.

I feel like I'm not the only one who will find this useful, but it would be nice to swipe down the notification bar and quickly access a "keep screen on" button. So that I can still keep current defaults, but still be able to change that option quickly without having to go through settings to change back and forth, or choose one setting over the other permanently.

Thanks! Now that I know this exist, hopefully I can help contribute to making our phone experience all the more better by giving ideas when they come up! 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
UserNote20U5g
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
well if you go under motions and gestures there is an option to keep the screen on when you are looking at it. I don't know if that will help or not. I just came across it

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
UserNote20U5g
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
have you tried using Bixby routines?? that might solve your issue
0 Likes
UserNote20U5g
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
also you could search in Google for apps to keep screen on
0 Likes
itsChristian
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Keeping the screen on can be change in the phone settings. But I was trying to avoid doing that everytime. So I suggested the ability to add it on to the quick panel from the notification bar.
0 Likes
itsChristian
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It's a great idea if I know when I want to keep the screen on. But I'm not looking for a routine. It's more of a quick fix feature since I'll use it for specific occasions like mentioned above.
0 Likes
Solution
UserNote20U5g
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
well if you go under motions and gestures there is an option to keep the screen on when you are looking at it. I don't know if that will help or not. I just came across it

View solution in context

0 Likes
itsChristian
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That's actually perfect! Forgot about that. I think I turned it off to preserve battery use. Cause now my phone is constantly looking to see if I'm looking when it's on. It's definitely a solution so thanks! I still hope they take my suggestion tho.
UserNote20U5g
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
you're very welcome! glad I could be of assistance.
0 Likes