cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sobenirvana
Constellation

Why a $100 android phone have nuogot and s7 and s7edge does not?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

$700+ phones should be able to stay up with android versions. If samsung doesnt start updateing faster im thinking of just  going alot cheaper non samsung device already running the latest.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Black Hole

Re: Why a $100 android phone have nuogot and s7 and s7edge does not?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, @Sobenirvana

We would be unable to speculate on other products and the release of updates. Updates to Android Versions and security updates are released by Google, then are released to different Companies and Carriers to further customize these for each device. All updates would fall under certain manufacturers guidelines for testing and any additional modifications that must be accounted for. 

3 REPLIES 3
Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, @Sobenirvana

We would be unable to speculate on other products and the release of updates. Updates to Android Versions and security updates are released by Google, then are released to different Companies and Carriers to further customize these for each device. All updates would fall under certain manufacturers guidelines for testing and any additional modifications that must be accounted for. 

Sobenirvana
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am unable to accept as a solution because of a an erro , but i do accept your answer.  Thank you

Crossaaron
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To let u know that it is coming for s7/s7 edge first fr from what I understand right now