Original topic:

Why can't you use the flashlight while the camera's on

(Topic created: 01-16-2022 06:29 PM)
crazyfoxx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Before you used to be able to use the flashlight and turn it on and then use the camera at the same time why did you take this feature away. I hate how it has a messed up picture every time because the Flash is not able to be on while I take the picture instead it's not on and then you take the picture and it flashes on making a big bright mess. I want to be able to have the light on and then take the picture at the same time!  I hate how you guys cut out all the good stuff just to keep up with Apple. Samsung could do so much better but they take away all the good stuff just to keep up with Apple. Now you don't even give away a charger what is wrong with you. These key selling points are the reason why we like Samsung. But because you keep taking it all away so we can live with the lame as Apple wanna be phone now. Do your own thing Samsung instead of cutting away all the garbage to live up to Apple in their **bleep**. The reason why we like you is cause you're so innovative and you have all these extras. You take them away and all you are is just the lame Apple. Figure it out and fix it.
0 Likes
2 Replies
krayzie15
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
There's other phones out there other than apple. There's plenty of other good phones. It just doesn't have to be Samsung takes stuff away I have to get a iphone
0 Likes
07thking
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I had the same issue so I found this workaround. Go to video and turn the light on (the little lightening bolt in the top). Hit the record button, a camera icon pops up on the left. It's the workaround I use when I can't get the shot with the flash.
0 Likes